Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Golf Practice

A while back I wrote about how much Zachary loves golf and how he practices in the back yard. Well, a couple Saturdays ago we decided to try out some miniature golf as a family. We had been before, but it had been several months since Zachary had tried to golf for real. He did really well. He even got par on a couple holes.



I think that Brad is having a blast now that Zachary is old enough to play sports with him. He loves to teach him new things.



I think it is safe to say that Zachary had a good time.



Justin was good, but I know he wanted to gold too. Maybe next summer he will be able to join in on the fun.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

How cute! Ya, I think parenting gets a whole lot more fun for dads once the kids can do things. :)

The Graces said...

Love the picture of Zach! (Justin is adorable too of course!)

Mikala said...

Your kids are sooo adorable!

Jan said...

Nothing like golfing with dad. So cute!